The Do Half Blade has been developed for road cycling and is injected in grilamid for low weight and durability. It allows for great flexibility with the option to change your lens according to the conditions. The rubber inserts and the adjustable nose piece in hydrophilic rubber keeps the frame firmly in place.
Do Half Blade offers improved lower and peripheral vision due to the frameless bottom part, which improves safety in traffic and allows you to keep track of other riders in the peloton. Several lens tints are optimized for road bike, increasing contrasts on the road surface, helping you to spot irregularities, holes and gravel in time. The anti-fog and ripel treatments help keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and makes water pearl off.
- Technical Features
- An Extra Clear lens included with all frames except the Uranium Black.
- Low weight and durable.
- Rubber inserts and adjustable nose piece are made with hydrophilic rubber which keeps the frame in place.
- All lenses are anti fog.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the POC Octal helmet.
- Interchangeable lenses.
- Large field of view.
- Violet Lens VLT 28.4%
- Polycarbonate lens for road environment and allround conditions.
- The violet tint gives better contrast of the irregularities of the road surface.
- Antifog treated.
- The Ripel treatment helps keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and makes water pearl off.