The all-new 46 AERO DB takes the next step in aerodynamic performance by incorporating a versatile DET profile to lower drag and improve crosswind handling. The 19mm tubeless ready rim channel offers excellent fit for wider tires and this added width also bolsters lateral stiffness while enhancing overall ride quality. The new custom hubs by Industry Nine offer lightning fast engagement, and the center lock rotor mount means that braking performance is never left in question.Key Features:
- Industry leading aerodynamic performance and cross wind stability with our Dispersive Effect Termination (DETTM) rim profile
- Wide, tubeless ready rim provides better fit for higher volume tires that increase grip, lower rolling resistance with greater comfort and lateral stiffness
- Precision manufactured hubs from Industry Nine that offer low rolling resistance and quick engagement
- Center lock rotor mount means braking is never left to question
- Lifetime Warranty
- 30 Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber
- Rim Construction: Dispersive Effect Termination (DETTM) , tubeless ready, Carbon Rim 6 (CR6) Construction Technology
- Rim Size: 700c
- Rim Width: Internal 19mm, External 28mm
- Rim Depth: 46mm
- Hub: Reynolds/ Industry Nine - 6 degree engagement, 3 pawl freehub
- Spoke Count: 20 Front, 24 Rear
- Brake Interface: Disc Only, Center Lock
- Front Axles: 12x100 & 15x100 (Included), QR 100 (Available Separately)
- Rear Axles: 12x142 (Included), QR 135 & 12x135 (Available Separately)
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 9-11spd, Campy or SRAM XD-R
- Weight: 1525g
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.