The Assault wheelset is a long-time favorite in the Allroads lineup. While both light and stiff, its the wheels 41mm depth with our Swirl Lip Generator (SLGTM) technology that gives you every aero advantage while riding in the wind. The tubeless ready 25mm rim channel provides great lateral stiffness, low rolling resistance and a comfortable ride.Key Features:
- Proprietary Swirl Lip Generator (SLGTM) technology rim profile that reduces drag and improves handling.
- Tubeless ready rim provides fit for a wide range of tires and excellent ride quality
- Rim brake wheels incorporate our Cryogenic Glass Transition (CTg) braking surface and brake pads that provide cool braking temperatures, up to 53% cooler than non-CTg systems. This provides you with safe and predictable braking performance.
- Lifetime Warranty
- 30-Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber
- Rim Construction: Swirl Lip Generator (SLGTM) , tubeless ready, Performance Rim 3 (PR3) Construction Technology
- Rim Size: 700c
- Rim Width: Internal 17mm, External 25mm
- Rim Depth: 41mm
- Hub: Reynolds Allroads, CNC Machined, 10 degree, 36 points of engagement
- Spoke Count: 20 Front, 24 Rear
- Brake Interface: Rim brake only, Cryo-Blue Power brake pads , Brake Wear Indicator
- Front Axles: QR 100
- Rear Axles: QR 135
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 9-11spd or Campy
- Weight: 1515g
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.