The ATR keeps going even when the smooth pavement doesnt. This wheel is built on a robust, wide-profile carbon fiber rim to fit bigger all terrain tires, so you can explore back roads with great traction and comfort. The 24 steel spokes also add to the smooth ride quality, and with Center Lock disc rotor capability, you will enjoy positive braking even when that dirt road turns to mud. Look no further, the ATR is All Terrain Road.Key Features:
- Tubeless ready rim provides fit for a wide range of tires and excellent ride quality
- Center lock rotor mount means braking is never left to question
- Lifetime Warranty
- 30-Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber
- Rim Construction: Tubeless ready, Performance Rim 3 (PR3) Construction Technology
- Rim Size: 650b
- Rim Width: Internal 23mm, External 32mm
- Rim Depth: 40mm
- Hub: Reynolds Allroads Disc, CNC Machined, 10 degree, 36 points of engagement
- Spoke Count: 24 Front, 24 Rear
- Brake Interface: Disc Only, Center Lock
- Front Axles: 12x100 & 15x100 (Included), QR 100 (Available Separately)
- Rear Axles: 12x142 (Included), QR 135 & 12x135 (Available Separately)
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 9-11spd, Campy or SRAM XD-R
- Weight: 1550g
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.