The 27.5 Plus carbon wheels have already set the bar in the Plus mountain bike category. At only 1795 grams, these are as light as many endure- focused wheels while offering up a 40 mm internal rim width that ensures a great fit for plus-sized tires. The Industry Nine, center lock hubs come with Boost spacing to match Plus bike specs that allow for a bigger spoke angle for increased torsional stiffness and unbeatable durability, and ultra-fast, 3 degree freehub engagement.Key Features:
- 40 mm tubeless ready rim profile for an easy, no-burp tire fit
- Industry Nine hubs that offer ultra-quick, 3 degrees of engagement and unbeatable durability
- XD and Shimano freehub bodies available
- Lifetime Warranty
- 30-Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber
- Rim Construction: Hookless tire bead, tubeless ready, Mountain Rim 5 (MR5) Construction Technology
- Rim Size: 27.5 (650b)
- Rim Width: Internal 40mm, External 45mm
- Rim Depth: 24mm
- Hub: Reynolds/ Industry Nine - 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl freehub
- Spoke Count: 28 Front, 28 Rear
- Brake Interface: Disc Only, Center Lock
- Front Axles: 15x110 (Boost)
- Rear Axles: 12x148 (Boost)
- Freehub: Shimano 9-11spd or SRAM XD
- Weight: 1795g
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.