The 29 Trail wheels incorporate advanced wheel building principles to deliver the best overall wheel for fast single-track riding. The asymmetric carbon rim allows even spoke tension from side-to-side for increased durability and the 25 mm internal rim width allows additional volume to enhance the ride and traction on the trail. The Industry Nine center lock hub serves up 3-degree engagement to ensure that acceleration is always lightning fast.Key Features:
- 25 mm asymmetric rim profile provides a stronger and better riding wheel through more even spoke tension
- Tubeless ready rim for an easy, no-burp tire fit
- Industry Nine hubs that offer ultra-quick, 3 degrees of engagement and unbeatable durability
- XD and Shimano freehub bodies available
- Lifetime Warranty
- 30-Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber
- Rim Construction: Hookless tire bead, tubeless ready, Mountain Rim 5 (MR5) Construction Technology
- Rim Size: 29
- Rim Width: Internal 25mm, External 30mm
- Rim Depth: 28mm
- Hub: Reynolds/ Industry Nine - 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl freehub
- Spoke Count: 28 Front, 28 Rear
- Brake Interface: Disc Only, Center Lock
- Front Axles: 15x100 (QR endcaps available separately) or 15x110 (Boost)
- Rear Axles: 12x142 (QR endcaps available separately) or 12x148 (Boost)
- Freehub: Shimano 9-11spd or SRAM XD
- Weight: 1664g
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.