Claudette is the long sleeve version of our iconic breton striped jersey. Constructed from a highly technical merino blend with an added dash of silk, it combines fantastic performance across a wide range of conditions, extreme comfort against the skin and signature styling.
LONG SLEEVE MERINO CYCLING JERSEY
Claudette is a serious performance jersey with a race fit that is perfectly suited to cooler conditions. Designed to be highly versatile, the super soft technical fabric is high wicking and fast drying to keep you cool and dry even during periods of maximum effort. The natural thermoregulating properties of the fine grade merino wool help keep your core temperature under control while the blend still provides the warmth necessary when riding on chilly days and the stretch needed for a full range of movement on the bike.
With added strength to ensure it keeps its shape ride after ride, Claudette combines classic style with very modern detailing and a slim fit. The striking limited edition design is complemented by a host of additional features including a full camlock zip with guard, three back cargo pockets for essentials, a zipped valuables pocket and a silicon gripper to aid stability.
- Midweight & Supersoft Merino Fabric
- High Wicking, Fast Drying & Odour Resistant
- Highly Versatile
- Classic Breton Inspired Styling
- 42% Merino | 7% Silk | 44% Polyester | 7% Polyamide
- Super Soft Midweight Fabric
- Moisture Management Properties
- Three Cargo pockets
- Zipped Valuables Pocket
- Full Zip with Guard
- Slim Fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser. The garments in our City Collection are classified as Casual Fit. While they remain completely designed for the bike they will also work equally well off it.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|