WATER REPELLENT ARM WARMERS WITH DWR TREATMENT
Our Loulou RAIN arm warmers are made from high quality Italian TermoRoubaix fabric with durable water repellent treatment, they behave like our standard warmers in dry conditions. When it turns wet however, the unique properties of the material mean that the water will automatically shed from the surface.
Flexible enough to provide a full range of movement on the bike, they have a silicon gripper on the bicep to keep them firmly in place and reflective elements for added safety in low light.
Match with our water repellent bib shorts, Jeanne, and our waterproof jersey, Josette, for a complete wet weather solution.
- Italian ThermoRoubaix Fabric with DWR
- Water Repellent
- Large & Comfortable Wrist Band
- 51% Polyamide | 33% Polyester | 16% Elastan
- ThermoRoubaix Fabric
- DWR Rain Treatment
- Silicon Gripper
- Reflective Elements
- Fully Breathable
- Super Soft Fabric
- Made in Europe
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
|Size||Arm Length (cm)||Bicep (cm)|