WATER REPELLENT LEG WARMERS FOR WET CONDITIONS
Our Loulou RAIN leg warmers are made from high quality Italian ThermoRoubaix fabric. They have the same properties as our standard warmers in dry conditions. When it begins to rain however, the durable water repellent treatment means that water will simply run off the surface.
Optimised to allow a full range of movement on the bike, they are highly breathable to ensure excellent temperature control. A silicon gripper on the thigh keeps them firmly in place, there reflective elements for added safety in low light and bottom zips to make them easy to get on.
Match with our water repellant bib shorts, Jeanne, and our waterproof jersey, Josette, for a complete wet weather solution.
- Italian ThermoRoubaix Fabric with DWR
- Water Repellent
- Zipped Ankle
"Café du Cyclistes Loulou RAIN leg warmers offer protection from most that the weather will throw at you while remaining reassuringly snug to the lega mainstay of our wardrobe all winter, 4.5/5" The Times
- 51% Polyamide | 33% Polyester | 16% Elastan
- ThermoRoubaix Fabric
- DWR Rain Treatment
- Silicon Gripper
- Reflective Elements
- Fully Breathable
- Super Soft Fabric
- Made in Europe
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
|Size||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)|