Adrienne are longer cut cycling shorts with fleece lined upper legs and a mesh backed bib section. While giving extra protection on colder weather rides, they are designed to still provide all the breathability, flexibility, comfort and overall performance of our classic bibs.
COOLER WEATHER 3/4 MEN'S BIB SHORTS WITH PREMIUM PAD
Cut longer for added protection, our Adrienne 3/4 length men's cycling shorts feature ergonomic panelled construction to provide just the right balance between stretch and muscle support. The upper part of the shorts is fleece lined for extra warmth while the bib section uses high grade mesh to enable superb breathability and allow for enhanced core temperature control.
The choice of pad is crucial to the performance of any bib shorts and Adrienne uses a premium chamois from world leaders CyTech, featuring their Elastic Interface technology. The pad is constructed with EIT Cool Cube technology and a mix of high density foams to ensure maximum comfort and excellent freedom of movement.
The shorts also feature smooth hold grippers to keep them in place no matter how hard you ride and reflective elements for safety in poor or murky light.
- Fleece Lined 3/4 Length Bib Shorts
- Panelled Ergonomic Construction
- Award Winning CyTech Pad
- Thermal Interior Fleece
- Stretch & Support
- 52% Polyamide | 32% Polyester | 16% Elastomer
- Premium 'Thermodream' lining
- Top of the Range Chamois
- Longer 3/4 Length
- Ergonomic Panel Construction
- Mesh rear Bib Section
- Four Way Stretch
- Reflective Elements
- Made in Europe
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)|