Inspired by the routes and rides of Provence, Dolores is the perfect jersey for warmer weather. With a partially mesh structured fabric, it provides superb breathability, thermoregulation and high performance even in challenging conditions.
LIGHTWEIGHT PROVENÇAL CYCLING JERSEY
Matching traditional motifs with ultra modern touches and featuring the sound of Provence in the form of a cicada embroidered badge on the rear pocket, Dolores combines signature French styling with exceptional on the bike performance.
Constructed for maximum comfort, the lightweight, high wicking, blend ensures excellent moisture transfer even as the mercury rises and constant airflow to aid core temperature control.
The jersey features a reinforced pocket structure to allow for loading up without it losing shape, a full zip with guard and a silicon gripper for stability. Cut slightly longer than normal to provide additional protection, the contrasting sleeves feature horizontal reflective stripes for added safety when the sun begins to set.
- Warm Weather Jersey
- Lightweight Performance Fabrics
- High Wicking & Fast Drying
- Provençal Collection
- 85% Polyester | 15% Elastane
- Provençal Collection
- Ultra Lightweight Fabric
- Full Zip
- 130 grams
- Moisture Management Properties
- Three Cargo Pockets
- Zipped Key Pocket
- Reflective elements
- Race fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.