Ultra lightweight gilet weighing in at only 54 grams. Packing almost unnoticed into a jersey pocket, Dorotheé means there's never an excuse not to to carry windstopper protection. Windproof and water repellant front panel and a featherlight rear section for maximum performance.
ULTRA LIGHT CYCLING GILET
Incredibly lightweight gilet which matches ultimate practicality with serious protection. The fully windproof front panel is also water repellant and provides added warmth when the weather turns. The featherlight rear section is constructed from a specifically developed, paper thin, technical fabric, providing high strength, low weight and full stretch.
With a race cut silhouette providing a close fit to the body, Dorotheé has a full zip, elastic gripper at the waist and reflective elements for added security in low or poor light. It packs down into it's own pouch and can be carried easily in a jersey pocket, making it the ideal extra layer to take on any type of ride.
- Ultra Lightweight Gilet
- Only 54 grams (size medium)
- Rear Technical Fabric
- Special Pouch
- Fabric 01: 100% Polyamide
- Fabric 02: 72% Polyamide | 28% Elastane
- Ultra Lightweight
- Water Repellent Front Panel
- 54 grams
- Full zip with guard
- Fully Windproof
- Reflective elements
- Race Fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser. The garments in our City Collection are classified as Casual Fit. While they remain completely designed for the bike they will also work equally well off it.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|