Francine is our midweight Spring and Summer jersey which combines fantastic performance across a range of conditions, extreme comfort against the skin and signature Café du Cycliste Breton inspired white and blue styling.
SIGNATURE MEN'S CYCLING JERSEY
Francine is a highly adaptable performance jersey for road cycling with a race fit that is suited to both Spring and Summer riding. The super soft proprietary fabric is high wicking and fast drying to keep you cool and dry on hot days while open mesh panels on the back and under the arms work together to increase air flow. Ventilation is further improved by the unique use of netting on the rear pocket backs to alleviate the need for two layers of fabric.
In cooler climes the midweight construction provides additional protection against the wind and Francine can easily be worn as a base, mid or top layer depending on the conditions.
The striking white and blue design is complemented by a host of technical features including a full zip with guard, three back cargo pockets and a zipped key pocket, an audio cable system and reflective elements to improve safely when light conditions are less than ideal.
- Midweight & Supersoft Proprietary Fabric
- Open Mesh Detailing
- High Wicking & Fast Drying
- Classic Breton Inspired White & Blue Styling
- 100% Italian Polyester
- Super Soft Midweight Fabric
- Open Mesh Panels on Back & Under Arms
- Moisture Management Properties
- Full Zip with Guard
- Open Mesh Pocket Backs
- Three Cargo pockets
- Pump pocket
- Zipped Key Pocket
- Audio Cable System
- Reflective Elements
- Race Fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser. The garments in our City Collection are classified as Casual Fit. While they remain completely designed for the bike they will also work equally well off it.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|