Part of our long distance collection, Jacqueline Audax is a windproof gilet ideal for hard days on tough roads. Packable into a jersey pocket, it features a modern take on 'fluro' design, has additional reflective detailing and achieves a superb balance of weight, protection and performance.
AUDAX WINDPROOF CYCLING GILET
A high performance windstoppper gilet that provides superb protection while still being packable into a pocket when not needed. Designed with long rides in mind, Jacqueline Audax is ideal when the bulk of a full jacket feels unnecessary but conditions may change.
Slim cut, with a dropped tail, and constructed from a technical fabric with added stretch, the gilet is fitted close to the body for maximum efficiency and comfort on the bike. Lightweight mesh panels ensure steady airflow to aid core temperature control while a full zip provides additional flexibility. Two rear cargo pockets provide space for carrying essentials.
For increased safety in low light or during night time riding, the gilet has additional premium quality reflective panels located across the shoulders, on both sides of the torso and on the lower back. The reworked 'fluro' design combines classic, day time visible, yellow with modern grey shades and is complimented by an embroidered Audax logo.
- Windproof Audax Cycling Gilet
- Reflective Elements
- Lightweight & Packable
- Mesh Panels for Temperature Control
- Two Cargo Pockets
Each Edit Product in the collection comes with an Audax pouch and a route card for the Zinzins de Turini
- Fabric 1: 55% Polyamide | 35% Polyester | 10% Elastane
- Fabric 2 : 92% Polyamide | 8% Elastane
- Fully Windproof
- Full zip with guard
- High grade Lycra hems
- Mesh Panels Rear & Side
- Reflective element
- 2 Cargo Pockets
- Slim fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser. The garments in our City Collection are classified as Casual Fit. While they remain completely designed for the bike they will also work equally well off it.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|