Jeanne are thermal and water repellant bib shorts designed to keep you warm and dry in rougher weather while still maintaining the breathability and flexibility of our classic bibs. Jeanne are suitable for a range of conditions from cooler autumn and spring days to the deep cold of winter mornings.
WATER REPELLENT COLD WEATHER BIB SHORTS WITH AWARD WINNING PREMIUM PAD
The choice of chamois is critical to the performance of any bib shorts and Jeanne uses a top of the range pad from world leaders CyTech, featuring their Elastic Interface technology. The chamois is constructed with EIT Cool Cube technology and a mix of three different density foams to ensure extra breathability, maximum comfort and excellent freedom of movement.
Jeanne uses an ergonomic panelled construction and the proprietary water repellant fabric provides just the right balance between stretch and support. New for this season in stylish green and black, the premium mesh on the bib section provides ventilation to aid core temperature control while the back of the short section is cut slightly higher to give more protection in colder conditions. When paired with our Loulou RAIN leg warmers, Jeanne will provide complete protection against the elements.
The shorts also feature low profile, laser cut grippers to keep them in place no matter how hard you ride and reflective elements for safety in poor or murky light.
- Fleece Lined & Water Repellent
- Panelled Ergonomic Construction
- Award Winning CyTech Pad
- Elastic Interface Technology
- Stretch & Support
"the cytech pad is comfort personified, wet or dry. the brilliance of their wide elastic bib straps has to be seen to be believed thewashingmachinepost.net
- 85% Polyester | 16% Elastane
- ThermoRoubaix® DWR Rain Fabric
- Top of the Range CyTech Pad
- Excellent Moisture Transportation
- Premium Mesh Braces and Back
- Panel Construction
- Four Way Stretch
- Reflective Elements
- Laser Cut Low Profile Grippers
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)|