CLASSIC MEN'S BIB SHORTS WITH AWARD WINNING PAD
When it comes to being relaxed on the bike, the right bib shorts are the most important choice a rider can make. And the most important part of any bibs is the pad. Josephine uses a top of the range pad from world leaders CyTech, featuring their Elastic Interface technology. Its made from from slimline ultra high density foam with a perforated and naturally bacteriostatic base layer for maximum breathability, high performance and ultimate comfort.
The premium cutaway mesh on the bib section provides additional ventilation to aid core temperature control while the shorts section features four way stretch along with innovative soft elastic and silicon grippers to keep them in place no matter how hard you ride.
For additional security in low light conditions, Josephine also features reflective elements on the back of the legs.
"Nice, light, well-designed bibs. A premium Edit Product, 4*/5 road.cc
"after my first few pedal strokes I didnt think about them again until I got home, which in many ways is the highest compliment I can give, 4.5/5* Cyclist Magazine
"Over many miles this gripper has proved itself to be a real game changer, not only holding form and shape but also never altering in its stretch and support. The support is a feature of the entire Edit Product and the six panel construction design allows for a freedom of movement most bibs can only dream of The 5th Floor.
"If you are in the market for a euro style summer bib short that is high spec, understated, capable of being worn with just about any jersey, these are worth having a look at." La Velocita
- 85% Polyester | 15% Elastane
- Top of the Range CyTech Pad
- Premium Mesh Braces and Back
- Six Panel Construction
- Four Way Stretch
- Reflective Elements
- Elastic Grippers
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 for most orders (except for bikes & e-bikes). We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)|