A short sleeve rain jersey for wet and cooler rides. Constructed from a unique Italian fabric, Josette offers great protection from bad weather while still remaining lightweight and fantastically breathable.
WINDPROOF AND BREATHABLE CYCLING RAIN JERSEY
Josette is a versatile and highly technical jersey for riding on wet days, cold days and days when the weather simply won't decide what to do next. A high quality breathable interior membrane provides insulation and weather proofing alongside excellent thermoregulation while the stretch in the fabric means the jersey still allows for a full range of movement. For added protection the exterior fabric has undergone DWR treatment.
The Josette has a full zip flap, is cut with a performance fit to avoid any excess bulk and features vents under the arms and on the back to provide further core temperature control. The rear pockets also have flaps to keep their contents safe and dry and for additional security in murky conditions, the jersey also features reflective elements.
In rich ivy green, Josette is perfect for mid-season rainy days and when paired with a base layer and arm warmers it adapts perfectly for colder, dryer winter days. For a complete wet weather solution, Josette can also be worn with our specially designed Loulou RAIN arm warmers and Jeanne bib shorts.
- Waterproof and Windproof Short Sleeve Jersey
- Breathable Premium Membrane
- Waterproof Zip Flap and Pockets
- Vents for Thermoregulation
- DWR Treatment
"A brilliantly versatile, waterproof, windproof, breathable jersey that'll replace a couple of items in your wardrobevirtually year-round usability with great looks and brilliant build quality, 4.5*/5" road.cc
"It's a clever idea well executed, at a sensible price" thewashingmachinepost.com
"As an elements stopper the Josette does an exceptional job. What has really impressed me, however, is the breathability of the fabric" wheelsuckers.co.uk
- 73% Polyester | 16% PU | 11% Elastane
- Breathable Membrane
- Full Zip Flap
- Waterproof back pockets
- Race Fit
- Reflective Elements
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser. The garments in our City Collection are classified as Casual Fit. While they remain completely designed for the bike they will also work equally well off it.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|