Lucette is a softshell, fully windproof gilet which works perfectly as a top or even mid-layer on colder weather rides. With a 3 layer construction, Lucette provides far more warmth and protection than a standard gilet without the bulkiness of a jacket.
SOFTSHELL WINDPROOF CYCLING GILET FOR EXTRA PROTECTION
As well as using the very latest in reflective technology, Lucette features signature Café du Cycliste 'tailored-tech' styling alongside top of the range active performance. The triple layer front construction includes a breathable membrane and a merino blend outer shell to provide a fully windproof and water resistant barrier without the need for a heavy jacket. The perforated back section aids thermoregulation and additional mesh panels ensure excellent ventilation and fantastic moisture management however hard the ride.
The proprietary reflective fabric on the side and back panels is not only highly effective at night and in low light conditions, it also has built-in four way stretch to ensure maximum comfort and a close to the body race fit.
Lucette has two reinforced back cargo pockets, an additional pocket on the chest and a full zip and is the perfect piece for conditions too cold for a classic gilet but not cold enough for a bulky jacket.
- Fully Windproof Three Layer Gilet
- Water Resistant Front
- Italian Merino Blend
- High-Tech Retroreflective Design
- Full Stretch Fabric for Race Fit & Optimum Comfort
- Fabric 01: 32% Merino | 63% Polyester | 5% Polyamide
- Fabric 02: 28% Polyester | 56% Polyamide | 16% Elastane
- Retroreflective Technology
- 3 Layer Construction
- High Wicking Blend
- Windbreaker Front Core
- Full Zip
- Chest Pocket
- Two Cargo Pockets
- Race fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser. The garments in our City Collection are classified as Casual Fit. While they remain completely designed for the bike they will also work equally well off it.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|