Madeleine is a windproof and water repellent gilet, designed to be carried when conditions are changeable. Ultra lightweight and easily packable into a jersey pocket, the technical windstopper fabric allows it to both provide protection and still remain highly breathable.
LIGHTWEIGHT CYCLING WIND GILET
At just 100 grams, the Madeleine is the layer to take with you when you dont want to be caught out by the conditions. Equally suited to chilly morning starts, long descents after a tough climb or even city commutes, it will provide added warmth just when you need it without the bulk of a full jacket.
Slim cut to avoid any flapping, the Madeleine is constructed with a mesh insert at the back to improve ventilation and help keep your core temperature under control. The gilet features a full zip with guard, high grade lycra hems at the sleeve and waist and openings to easily access your jersey pockets. For added visibility in low light conditions, it also has a reflective element on the back.
- Windproof & Water Repellent
- Ultra Lightweight & Packable
- Mesh Vents for Temperature Control
- 100 grams
"Keeping the chill from your chest is crucial and the Madeline does exactly that. Its very light and can be packed very small, making it a stalwart for all rides" roadcyclinguk.com
- 100% Polyester
- Water Repellent
- Ultra Lightweight
- 100 grams
- Full zip with guard
- High grade Lycra hems
- Mesh insert
- Reflective element
- Pocket Access
- Slim fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser. The garments in our City Collection are classified as Casual Fit. While they remain completely designed for the bike they will also work equally well off it.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|