Café Du Cycliste Men's Madeleine Superlight Windstopper Jacket - Stripes
A windproof, water repellent and breathable jacket for those times when you need a little more protection than just a gilet. Super lightweight and packing easily into a jersey pocket, this compact cycling wind breaker is perfect when conditions cant make up their mind.
SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT CYCLING WIND JACKET
Our Madeleine jacket is the long sleeve version of our classic veste. A highly versatile windproof layer, equally suited to cool morning starts, long descents after a hard climb or even a daily city commute. It will provide added warmth and protection from light rain just when you need it.
Slim cut to avoid any flapping, the Madeleine is constructed with lateral mesh vents to improve thermoregulation and help keep your core temperature under control. The jacket also features a full zip with guard, high grade lycra hems at the cuff and waist and a zipped cargo pocket to carry essentials. For added visibility in low light conditions, it also has a reflective element on the back.
- Windproof & Water Repellent
- Ultra Lightweight & Packable
- Mesh Vents for Temperature Control
- Zipped Cargo Pocket
"When it comes to windbreaker jackets, we'd ideally like something stylish and technically perfect. That ultimate goal has taken a step closer to reality thanks to Café Du Cycliste and their Madeleine jacket, 9/10" Cycling Weekly
"We were blown away by the Madeleine jacketthanks to some delightful touches we were constantly impressed by the construction and the performance. It really excelled, 10/10 Group Test Winner" Cycling Active
- 100% Polyester
- Water Repellent
- Ultra Lightweight
- Full zip with guard
- High grade Lycra cuffs
- Mesh vents
- Reflective element
- Cargo Pocket
- Slim fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser. The garments in our City Collection are classified as Casual Fit. While they remain completely designed for the bike they will also work equally well off it.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|