Marcelle is a short sleeve merino base layer constructed from a lightweight blend which provides superb moisture transfer and thermoregulation. Incredibly soft against the skin, it's a highly adaptable piece and a perfect first layer across a wide range of conditions.
LIGHTWEIGHT SHORT SLEEVE MERINO BASE LAYER
Marcelle utilises all of merinos well known high performance properties to help regulate body temperature on long or short rides. Naturally breathable, anti-bacterial, high wicking and odour resistant, our lightweight blend also adds to the in-built stretch of the wool to ensure a full range of movement and substantially speed up the rate at which it dries.
In classic black, the cutting edge fabric has added strength to ensure Marcelle keeps her shape and is super soft against the skin for ultimate comfort .
- Lightweight Merino Base Layer
- High Wicking, Fast Drying & Odour Resistant
- Super soft Comfort
- 67% Merino | 11% Polypropylene | 22% Polyamide
- Lightweight Merino Blend
- Moisture Management Properties
- Excellent Thermoregulation
- Race Fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser. The garments in our City Collection are classified as Casual Fit. While they remain completely designed for the bike they will also work equally well off it.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|