With a race fit and radical invisible zip, Marine features ultra-modern styling and is built for exceptional performance. As part of our colour collection, it can be perfectly matched with either colour of Marinette bib shorts and a selection of block colour socks.
COLOUR COLLECTION MENS CYCLING JERSEY
A jersey constructed with added compression for a closer race fit and additional muscle support. Classically weighted, the premium fabric ensures maximum performance across a wide range of conditions while providing excellent core temperature control.
Marine has a low cut collar and invisible YKK zip, allowing for a highly streamlined and de jour silhouette. The contrasting colour panels adding contemporary design cues which can be mixed and matched seamlessly with other pieces from the collection.
There is a reinforced pocket structure, with three cargo pockets and a zipped valuables pocket. A reflective element aids visibility in low light conditions while the rear of the jersey also features our No Signal colour collection badge.
- Colour Collection Cycling Jersey
- Invisible Zip
- Performance Fit & Fabric
- Modern Styling
- 71% Polyamide | 29% Elastomere
- Colour Collection Piece
- Core Temperature Control
- Invisible YKK Zip
- Three Cargo pockets
- Zipped Valuables Pocket
- 'No Signal' Badge
- Reflective Element
- Race Fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser. The garments in our City Collection are classified as Casual Fit. While they remain completely designed for the bike they will also work equally well off it.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|