Micheline is an ultra lightweight cycling jersey constructed from two types of premium mesh and designed for hot days on long roads. The innovative use of modern performance fabrics and unique design provide extreme comfort, breathability and temperature control under the toughest conditions.
ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT CYCLING JERSEY FOR HOT WEATHER RIDNG
Micheline has been designed to provide superb performance and comfort when riding on the hottest of days. The carefully structured jersey has a classic, non-transparent, mesh body section with contrasting horizontal mesh sleeves and side panels.
The high wicking fabric is extremely fast drying and the dual mesh combination maximises airflow, providing superb moisture transfer to allow rapid evaporation as you perspire and unrivalled ventilation to aid core temperature control. A full zip, with zip lock, gives additional adaptability as the mercury rises and the low profile collar adds to the hot weather focused design.
The jersey features a reinforced pocket structure and three cargo pockets, one of which is zipped, while a specially designed silicon gripper allows the jersey to be loaded up without it losing shape on the bike. Styled with a modern take on geometric shapes around the collar and weighing in at less than 120g, Micheline is the ideal jersey to wear in the heat.
- Hot Weather Cycling Jersey
- Ultra Lightweight Mesh Construction
- High Wicking & Fast Drying
- Superb Core Temperature Control
- 100% Italian Polyester
- Ultra Lightweight Fabric
- Full Zip
- 130 grams
- Moisture Management Properties
- Two Cargo Pockets
- Zipped Key Pocket
- Audio Cable System
- Reflective elements
- Race fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser. The garments in our City Collection are classified as Casual Fit. While they remain completely designed for the bike they will also work equally well off it.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|