Merino socks constructed with the addition of Primaloft fabric on the heel, sole and toe section to provide an extra level of warmth and comfort in cold weather. High wicking, fast drying, fully breathable and styled with classic Café du Cycliste detailing.
MERINO PRIMALOFT CYCLING SOCKS
The fine gauge merino rich blend contains elastane for stretch, synthetic fibres for durability and anti-blister yarn. The addition of a Primaloft layer in the contact areas provides even greater warmth and comfort in the coldest conditions. Despite the added protection, merino's thermoregulating properties keep the socks cool while you're working hard or when the temperature rises. Its natural antimicrobial properties ensure they are highly odour resistant.
These high cuff socks come in classic black and are made in Italy.
- Merino Winter Cycling Socks
- Primaloft Layer
- Breathable & High Wicking
- Anti-Blister Yarn
- Merino Rich Blend
- Anti-Blister Yarn
- High Wicking & Fast Drying
- Fully Breathable
- Light & Super Soft
- Made in Italy
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.