A technical windstopper jersey. With a race cut, Patricia uses a latticed fabric structure to provide exceptional performance in cooler weather. The lightweight front section is completely windproof, adding extra warmth and protection against the elements.
WINDBREAKER CYCLING JERSEY
An ideal high intensity long sleeve jersey. The unique fabric framework design enables more warmth for less bulk while adding a layer of compression and support. This latticed construction method also improves breathability and the wicking efficiency of the material, providing faster evaporation of any moisture build up.
The lighter weight still means excellent protection on colder days and the fully windproof front panel adds an extra layer of core insulation and disrupts the flow of air on descents .
Patricia has three rear pockets and a zipped valuables pocket for all essentials, a zip guard to prevent chaffing, flat locked seams for comfort against the skin and reflective elements for added security in poor or low murky light conditions.
Please note that that this jersey is designed with a close race cut, consequently it may feel tight when worn off the bike. If you prefer a slightly roomier fit, we suggest you go up one size from the size you would normally wear.
- Windstopper Jersey
- High Performance Fabric
- Latticed Fabric Design
- 01 : 95% Polyester | 5% Elastane
- 02 : 100% Polyester
- High Wicking & Breathable
- Windblock Front
- Moisture Management Properties
- Three Cargo Pockets
- Zipped Valuables Pocket
- Core Temperature Control
- Reflective Element
- Race Fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser. The garments in our City Collection are classified as Casual Fit. While they remain completely designed for the bike they will also work equally well off it.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|