Café Du Cycliste Striped Socks Unisex - Orange & Blue
The tube design inspired by iconic seventies sport give these socks a unique splash of cycling style. They are ultra light, soft and comfortable to ensure the perfect mix of form, function and active performance.
STRIPED CYCLNG SOCKS
Our striped cycling socks are constructed from a specially selected technical blend designed to be durable, breathable, high wicking and fast drying. Anti-blister yarn is included for added comfort and there is a ventilated upper for additional temperature control.
These high cuff socks are white with red and anthracite striped detailing and are made in Italy.
- High Cuff Striped Cycling Socks
- Breathable & High Wicking
- Anti-Blister Yarn
- Anti-Blister Yarn
- High Wicking & Fast Drying
- Fully Breathable
- Light & Super Soft
- Made in Italy
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.