Women's cycling shorts cut to 3/4 length to give more protection in cooler weather. Built using a premium CyTech chamois, the upper part of the shorts is fleece lined for extra warmth while the mesh backed bib section provides superb breathability and enhanced temperature control.
WOMEN'S CYCLING SHORTS WITH PREMIUM CHAMOIS AND FLEECE LINING
Adrienne are three quarter length ladies bib shorts that use panel construction and four way stretch fabrics. The tailored cut specifically designed for female riders ensures an excellent fit and solid muscle support even on longer rides.
Ideal for Autumn, Winter and Spring riding, the shorts combine the warmth of a thermal fleece lining on the upper legs with optimum ventilation and thermoregulation through the use of a mesh backed bib section. The female specific pad from CyTech provides serious comfort due to its very high density foam inserts, the perforated construction ensuring excellent breathability while the smooth upper layer improves stability in the saddle.
Adrienne feature modern Café du Cycliste styling, an ergonomic fit, premium leg grippers and reflective elements for additional security in low light.
- Womens Bib Shorts
- High End Female CyTech Pad
- Modern Styling and Premium Fabrics
- High Breathability and Effective Moisture Transfer
- 52% Polyamide | 32% Polyester | 16% Elastomer
- Premium 'Thermodream' lining
- Top of the Range Chamois
- Longer 3/4 Length
- Ergonomic Panel Construction
- Mesh rear Bib Section
- Four Way Stretch
- Reflective Elements
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)|