WOMEN'S WINDPROOF CYCLING JACKET WITH ACTIVE INSULATION
The fully windproof chest and front arm sections are combined with Primaloft Active insulation to ensure the ideal balance between protection and breathability. Air pockets trap body heat to provide warmth in colder weather but the insulation is stable enough to be paired with a breathable shell and liner fabric to allow excess heat and moisture vapour to rapidly escape during periods of intense effort.
The rear sections of the jacket are built using a technical merino polar fleece fabric which is high wicking and uses all of the wool's natural thermoregulating properties as well as being odour resistant. The jacket has added stretch to produce a slim fit and enable maximum performance on the bike.
Along with a single chest pocket, Albertine has two oversized rear cargo pockets and a zipped side pocket for ride essentials. Styled with a chest patch logo along and contrasting pocket flaps, the jacket also has a two way YKK zip, brushed interior collar lining and a reflective element on the bottom of the pockets for increased safety when riding in low light.
- Women's Thermal Padded Cycling Jacket
- Primaloft Active Insulation
- Fully Windproof and Breathable
- Merino Wool Fleece Rear Sections
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.