Arlette is part of our long distance Audax collection. Constructed from a technical merino blend, this long sleeve women's jersey combines high performance, elegant style and a raft of details which make it perfect for longer rides and tougher roads.
WOMEN'S AUDAX MERINO CYCLING JERSEY
Our women's Arlette jersey uses all of merino wool's natural thermoregulation, odour resistant and moisture management properties. High wicking, fast drying and exceptionally breathable, the performance blend will keep you warm when the temperature drops and cool when it rises again. With a tailored female fit, the main fabric has added stretch to ensure a full range of movement on the bike while the second fabric allows for a close, ergonomic, fit across the forearms.
Designed with longer distances in mind, Arlette comes with additional loading capacity for carrying essentials. There are three rear cargo pockets as well as a spacious rear zipped pocket. Adding to this, the jersey also has an additional zipped pocket on the side and a small opening on the sleeve which can be used to store a gel or anything similar needed within easy reach.
Arlette also has added reflectively for additional security when the light begins to fade out on the road, with an oversized rear panel positioned below the pockets and a reflective trim on both sleeves. The rear of the jersey also includes an embroidered Café du Cycliste Audax logo.
- Women's Audax Long Sleeve Jersey
- High performance Merino Fabric
- High Wicking, Fast Drying & Odour Resistant
- Long Distance Detailing & Female Fit
Each Edit Product in the collection comes with an Audax pouch and a route card for the Zinzins de Turini
- Fabric 01: 24% Merino | 4% Polyamide | 72% Polyester
- Fabric 02: 93% Polyamide | 7% Elastan
- Audax Jersey
- High Performance Super Soft Fabric
- Moisture Management Properties
- Oversized Reflective Elements
- Three Cargo pockets
- Two Zipped Pockets
- Sleeve Pocket
- Full Zip with Guard
- Slim Fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)|