A premium sleeveless cycling jersey constructed using a blend of high grade merino and silk and built to provide superb support, moisture transfer and temperature control. Carmelle is designed for warmer weather riding but equally the jersey can be used as an effective layer in cooler conditions.
WOMEN'S TANK CYCLING JERSEY
Styled for warmer weather riding, Carmelle combines the high performance properties of premium grade merino with all the luxury of silk. The addition of the silk enhances the natural characteristics of the wool to provide even greater breathability and thermoregulation while ensuring the fabric is super soft against the skin and incredibly comfortable.
The unique blend is high wicking and fast drying while also being strong enough to provide the necessary support, even on hard rides. The tank design is complimented by signature detailing and the jersey has a gripper for stability and three cargo pockets for carrying essentials.
- Women's Sleeveless Cycling Jersey
- High Wicking, Fast Drying & Odour Resistant
- Super Soft Comfort
- Merino and Silk Blend
- 75% Merino | 25% Silk
- Premium Merino-silk Blend
- Moisture Management Properties
- Excellent Thermoregulation
- Three Cargo Pockets
- Race Fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)|