Women's cycling shorts that combine fantastic comfort and a completely stable fit without the need for bibs. They use a panel construction, high grade Italian lycra and a top of the range Cytech chamois specifically designed for female riders to ensure maximum performance on any type of ride.
WOMEN'S CYCLING SHORTS WITH PREMIUM CHAMOIS
Celine are constructed from a durable four way stretch fabric to provide support in all the right areas when on the bike. The back is cut slightly higher than hip level for more stability while the the legs are cut slightly shorter to avoid annoying tan lines on hotter days.
The female specific premium pad from Cytech uses EIT Coolcube fabric and a perforated construction to increase breathability while the different density foam inserts ensure maximum comfort even on long rides.
Celine have modern Café du Cycliste styling, an ergonomic fit, low profile laser cut leg grippers and reflective elements for additional security in low light.
- Women's Cycling Shorts without Bibs
- Premium Female Specific CyTech Pad
- Ergonomic Panel Construction
- 75% Polyamide | 25% Elastane
- Womens Premium CyTech Pad
- Elastic Interface Technology
- Excellent Moisture Transfer
- Ergonomic Fit
- Four Way Stretch
- Reflective Elements
- Laser Cut Grippers
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.