Charlotte is a women's soft shell cycling rain jacket with a female specific cut, lightweight 3 layer construction and DWR treatment. The best of breed breathable waterproof membrane is allied to innovative upper and lower layer fabrics to combine comfort, performance and fantastic protection.
WOMEN'S SOFT SHELL CYCLING RAIN JACKET
Charlotte combines the ability to deal with extreme riding conditions with all the comfort and flexibility of a true soft shell jacket. The fully waterproof and breathable membrane is used in conjunction with two additional lightweight fabrics to produce a female specific garment with enough stretch to fit more like a long sleeve jersey than a traditional (and overly bulky) rain jacket.
To aid core temperature control and enhance airflow, Charlotte features low profile rear vents on the upper back and lazer cut opening under the armpits. In striking grey, Charlotte also boasts fully taped seams, a full length zip flap and Durable Water Repellant (DWR) treatment for exceptional weather protection while the construction with four way stretch is designed to allow for a full range of movement while on the bike.
Charlotte has three good sized rear cargo pockets for all your riding essentials, a lightweight fleece interior collar lining for comfort, a silicon gripper for added stability and reflective elements for safety in rainy and low light conditions.
- Softshell Women's Cycling Jacket with Waterproof Membrane
- Fully Taped Seams & Zip Flap
- Low Profile Vents
- Full Freedom of Movement
- 73% Polyester | 16% PU | 11% Elastane
- Lightweight Softshell
- Breathable Waterproof Membrane
- Full Zip with Flap
- High grade Lycra cuffs
- Low Profile Vents
- Taped seams
- 3 Cargo Pockets
- Race fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)|