WOMEN'S CYCLING MERINO BASE LAYER
This dual fabric base layer delivers on both the two key indicators, insulation and breathability, providing you with maximum performance in cooler conditions. Constructed from a merino rich micro-fibre blend and with flat locked seams to prevent chaffing, it is extremely soft against the skin and the ground-up female styling is cut to a race fit.
The structured fabric on the front panel captures air within the weave itself to improve thermal insulation while the cutting edge bio-ceramic technology means that heat absorbed by the yarn itself can be returned to the body to improve microcirculation. The fibre blend on the the back and arms is specifically designed to provide outstanding wicking and unrivalled moisture transfer.
Cosette is a highly versatile piece that can be worn under a jersey or jacket, on its own or as part of deep winter layering.
- Technical Merino Rich Blend
- Dual Fabric Construction
- High Wicking and Fast Drying
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.