Long sleeves but slightly lighter weight, Daphné is a high performance cycling jersey with a brushed interior fleece finish for added warmth in changeable conditions. Styled in block colours with a female race cut and finished with a host of signature detailing.
WOMEN'S PERFORMANCE CYCLING JERSEY
Constructed from a high wicking blend, Daphné provides exceptional core temperature control across a wide range of riding conditions. The lightweight brushed interior fleece finish provides protection in colder weather while also being incredibly soft against the skin.
The ultra modern block colour styling is complemented by a low profile collar and race fit female silhouette. The banded cuff sections and gripper at the waist ensure the jersey remains perfectly position, no matter the position on the bike.
Additional details include a full zip with guard, a low profile collar, three cargo pockets for essentials, a zipped valuables pocket and reflective elements for added visibility in low light conditions.
- Womens Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey
- Brushed Fleece Interior
- High Wicking Performance Blend
- Block Colour Styling
- 80% Polyamid | 20% Elastane
- High Wicking Blend
- Modern Styling
- Moisture Management Properties
- Three Cargo Pockets
- Zipped Valuables Pocket
- Core Temperature Control
- Waist and Cuff Bands
- Reflective Element
- Race Fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)|