Fleurette is a super lightweight jersey designed to handle la fournaise, the infamous furnace of summer on the French Riviera. Specifically cut for female riders and built from a semi-mesh fabric, Fleurette provides exceptional breathability and comfort on warm weather rides.
WOMEN'S LIGHTWEIGHT CYCLING JERSEY
Fleurette has been constructed for maximum comfort and performance on the hottest of days. The specially selected lightweight material provides superb moisture transfer while maximising airflow and evaporation as you perspire. The female cut with red and white colouring provides a stylish race fit when out on the road.
Its high wicking and fast drying properties combine to keep you cool and dry even under extreme conditions. The jersey features a reinforced pocket structure and a silicon gripper to allow you to carry necessities without it losing shape while a zip guard will prevent chaffing.
Cut slightly longer normal for when you need extra protection from the sun, the sleeves can be worn down or rolled up. The full zip adds even more versatility and at only 130g, the Fleurette is the perfect choice for days when the temperature is really dialed in.
- Women's Hot Weather Jersey
- Super Lightweight
- High Wicking & Fast Drying
- 130 grams
"Ive been wearing the super lightweight Fleurette jersey for a year and absolutely love it. Its really flattering, is made from a luxurious fabric and has kept its shape perfectly" The Guardian
- 100% Italian Polyester
- Ultra Lightweight Fabric
- Full Zip
- 130 grams
- Moisture Management Properties
- Three Cargo Pockets
- Zipped Key Pocket
- Audio Cable System
- Reflective Elements
- Race fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)|