Francine is a midweight Spring and Summer jersey which has fantastic performance across a range of conditions. The womens version, with a tailored female specific cut, combines extreme comfort against the skin and signature Café du Cycliste Breton inspired styling.
WOMEN'S CYCLING JERSEY WITH BRETON STYLING
Francine is a highly adaptable womens performance jersey for road cycling, suited to both Spring and Summer riding. The female specific cut, with a narrower waist and slightly flared hips, ensures a race fit for optimum performance. The super soft proprietary fabric is high wicking and fast drying to keep you cool and dry on hot days while open mesh panels on the back and under the arms work together to increase air flow. Ventilation is further improved by the unique use of netting on the rear pocket backs to alleviate the need for two layers of fabric.
In cooler climes the midweight construction provides additional protection against the wind and Francine can easily be worn as a base, mid or top layer depending on the conditions.
The striking white and blue design is complemented by a host of technical features including a full zip with guard, three back cargo pockets and a zipped key pocket, an audio cable system and reflective elements to improve safely when light conditions are less than perfect.
- Midweight & Supersoft Proprietary Fabric
- Female Cut & Open Mesh Detailing
- High Wicking & Fast Drying
- Classic Breton Inspired White & Blue Styling
"It's a gorgeous looking jersey that really delivers on its performance promises" 4/5* road.cc
- 100% Italian Polyester
- Super Soft Midweight Fabric
- Open Mesh Panels on Back & Under Arms
- Moisture Management Properties
- Full Zip with Guard
- Open Mesh Pocket Backs
- Two Cargo Pockets
- Pump Pocket
- Zipped Key Pocket
- Audio Cable System
- Reflective Elements
- Race fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)|