Heidi is windproof, breathable and high wicking, specifically designed to keep you warm in cold conditions. This female specific jacket achieves a careful balance of technical excellence, extrême comfort and timeless style.
COLDER WEATHER WOMEN'S CYCLING JACKET WITH CLASSIC DETAILING
The womens Heidi was developed with both technology and sophisticated styling in mind. Re-tailored for female riders, it is constructed from an advanced Italian high performance fabric and uses a polypropylene layer to keep you dry and a polyester micro face to quickly and effectively wick away any moisture build up. Quilted panels on the torso, shoulder and sleeve front, act as a wind break for additional warmth.
In milder weather, the brushed interior lining is incredibly comfortable against the skin while extra layers will easily turn it into a deep winter barrier for the coldest of rides.
The Heidi is race cut for less resistance on the bike and has low profile zipped shoulder vents to provide more control over temperature regulation. The full YKK zip with lockdown puller is offset for improved comfort and ease of use. Two cargo pockets and a large zipped Pocket provide enough storage for long rides while the design also includes reflective elements for added visibility and safety in poor or low light conditions.
- Women's Warm Winter Jacket
- Quilted Windproof Panelling
- Breathable & High Wicking
- Off Set Full Zip
"this Heidi winter jacket is yet another superb example of performance cycling kit that has been designed to the highest specifications whilst also looking good enough to ride into town in" sportsister.com
"the Cafe du Cycliste Heidi winter jacket is the perfect winter jacket for both on and off the bike" Total Women's Cycling
"Really well-designed, superbly comfortable winter jacket, 4*/5" road.cc
- 61% Polyester | 34% Polypropylene | 5% Elastan
- Windproof Panels
- Zipped vents
- Off set zip
- 2 Cargo pockets
- One zipped pocket
- High grade Lycra hems
- Audio Cable System
- Reflective elements
- Race fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)|