Café Du Cycliste Women's Jacqueline Lightweight Windstopper Gilet - Fluro
Part of our long distance collection, the Jacqueline Audax for women is a windproof gilet ideal for tough days on hard roads. Easily packable into a pocket, it features a modern take on 'fluro' design, has additional reflective detailing, superb performance and a female specific fit.
WOMEN'S AUDAX WINDPROOF CYCLING GILET
A high performance windstoppper gilet that provides superb protection while still being packable into a pocket when not needed. Designed with longer rides in mind, Jacqueline Audax is ideal when a full jacket feels unnecessary but conditions are changeable.
It has a female specific slim cut, with a dropped tail, and is constructed from a technical fabric with added stretch allowing the gilet to fit close to the body for maximum efficiency and comfort on the road. Lightweight mesh panels ensure ventilation to aid core temperature control while a full zip allows additional flexibility. Two rear cargo pockets provide space for carrying trip essentials.
For increased safety in low light or full dark, the gilet has additional high quality reflective panels placed across the shoulders, on both sides of the body and on the lower back. The up-to-date 'fluro' design combines classic, day time visible, yellow with modern hues of grey and is complimented by an embroidered Audax logo.
- Women's Windproof Audax Cycling Gilet
- Reflective Elements
- Lightweight & Packable
- Mesh Panels for Temperature Control
- Two Cargo Pockets
Each Edit Product in the collection comes with an Audax pouch and a route card for the Zinzins de Turini
- Fabric 1: 55% Polyamide | 35% Polyester | 10% Elastane
- Fabric 2 : 92% Polyamide | 8% Elastane
- Fully Windproof
- Full zip with guard
- High grade Lycra hems
- Mesh Panels Rear & Side
- Reflective element
- 2 Cargo Pockets
- Slim fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)|