Café Du Cycliste Women's Madeleine Superlight Windstopper Gilet - Stripes
A windproof and water repellent women's cycling gilet, designed to be carried when conditions are changeable. With a female specific cut, it's ultra lightweight and easily packable into a jersey pocket while its technical fabric allows it to both provide protection and remain highly breathable.
WOMEN'S LIGHTWEIGHT WINDPROOF CYCLING GILET
At just 100 grams, the Madeleine is the layer to take with you when you dont want to be caught out by the conditions. Equally suited to chill mornings, an endless descent after a tough climb or even commuting in the city, it will provide added warmth just when you need it without the bulk of a full jacket.
Tailored to be slimmer at the waist and slightly wider at the hips, the women's madeleine is constructed with a mesh insert at the back to improve ventilation and help keep your core temperature under control. The cycling gilet features a full zip with guard, high grade lycra hems at the sleeve and waist and openings to easily access your jersey pockets. For added visibility in low light conditions, it also has a reflective element on the back.
- Women's Windproof Cycling Gilet
- Ultra Lightweight & Packable
- Mesh Insert for Ventilation
- 100 grams
- 100% polyester
- Water Repellent
- Ultra Lightweight
- 100 grams
- Full Zip with Guard
- High Grade Lycra Hems
- Mesh Insert
- Reflective Element
- Pocket Access
- Slim Fit
- Made in Europe
Delivery is free for orders over £50 and £3.95 otherwise. We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
Race Fit garments are cut close to the body for maximum efficiency. This ‘second skin’ approach is focused on active performance. Slim Fit garments are equally well adapted for serious riding but cut just that little looser.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)|