WOMEN’S AUDAX MERINO CYCLING JERSEY
Our women’s Monique jersey takes full advantage of merino's natural thermoregulation, odour resistant and moisture management properties. The performance blend is high wicking and exceptionally breathable to aid maximum effort across a wide range of temperatures. The main fabric has added stretch to ensure a full range of movement on the bike while the second fabric allows for a close, ergonomic, fit across the upper arms.
Designed with longer distances in mind, Monique comes with extra loading capacity for carrying essentials. Along with three rear cargo pockets and a spacious rear zipped pocket, there is also an additional side pocket.
The jersey has added reflectively for security when the light begins to fade out on the road, with an oversized rear panel positioned below the pockets and a reflective trim on both shoulders. The rear of the jersey includes an embroidered Café du Cycliste Audax logo.
- Women’s Audax Short Sleeve Jersey
- High performance Merino Fabric
- High Wicking, Fast Drying & Odour Resistant
- Long Distance Detailing
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.