Classic bib shorts redesigned, restyled and redefined for female riders. Odile uses an ergonomic panel construction, a top of the range women's Cytech pad and a mix of premium fabrics to ensure the optimum combination of stretch, support, comfort and performance across any type of ride.
CLASSIC WOMEN'S BIB SHORTS
Odile are based around traditional bib shorts but have been entirely reconfigured to meet the requirements of the modern female cyclist. The bib section is cut wider at the front to ensure a comfortable fit while the rear is constructed from two type of premium mesh which provide both exceptional support and enhanced core temperature control across a range of conditions.
The award winning female specific chamois from Cytech is made from from slimline ultra high density foam with a perforated and naturally bacteriostatic base layer for superior breathability, high performance and ultimate comfort even on the longest rides.
Featuring modern styling with contrasting upper and lower sections, the Odile women's cycling shorts also have silicon infused elastic leg grippers and reflective elements for additional security in low light.
- Women's Cycling Bib Shorts
- Premium Female Specific CyTech Pad
- Ergonomic Panel Construction
- Comfort & Performance
- 75% Polyamide | 25% Elastane
- Womens Premium CyTech Pad
- Elastic Interface Technology
- Excellent Moisture Transfer
- Mesh Bib Section
- Four Way Stretch
- Reflective Elements
- Silicon Grippers
- Made in Europe
Delivery is £4.25 for most orders (except for bikes & e-bikes). We currently only deliver to UK mainland and delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406.
If you'd prefer to collect from us then please place your order and select this option from the delivery options - we will contact you to arrange when you'd like to collect.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-saleable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including postage costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)|