The CeramicSpeed Bottom Brackets are assembled by hand in Denmark and installed in aluminium cups. In addition to serious watt savings, this bottom bracket delivers longer bearing lifetime, a lightweight product, and an overall stronger and stiffer crank setup. Thanks to the non-contact seals used and the low-viscosity grease, this bottom bracket will not only improve the feel, but also your performance.
Choosing the coated option of this bottom bracket, you benefit from even longer lifetime and further reduced friction thanks to the special coating applied to the bearings races.
The special design of the threaded bottom bracket, where the cups are threaded and screwed together inside the frame, ensure that you avoid any creaking sounds and there is no need for any adaptors.
If still in doubt, our Bottom Bracket Compatibility Matrix can help you find the right bottom bracket for your bike.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.