A world premiere and technological innovation, these hollow 3D printed titanium pulley wheels are 5-10% lighter than our original titanium Pulley Wheels and guarantee the same unparalleled lifetime and reduced friction.
The combination of 3D printed titanium pulley wheels and coated CeramicSpeed Bearings result in the best pulley wheels in the world. Since the pulley wheels are the fastest spinning bearings on your bike, this CeramicSpeed upgrade is the most effective way to save energy or improve your time.
The 3D printed titanium pulley wheels are extremely resistant to wear. This makes them a great choice if you ride in demanding conditions or just ride a lot. To give even greater protection and reduced friction, a super thin (2 microns) protective coating is applied to the bearing races. This further increases the resistance of the bearing to corrosion or damage from foreign objects.
Compatible for all Shimano 11-speed rear derailleurs, including Shimano 9100-series rear derailleurs.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.