Upgrade your SRAM 11s rear derailleur with the world's first 3D printed hollow titanium Pulley Wheels. 5-10% lighter than the original CeramicSpeed Titanium Pulley Wheels, these pulley wheels are both an advancement on the technological forefront and a result of our continuous interest to always challenge the norm.
The coated bearings feature a special coating added to the bearings races, which is 75% harder than hardened steel. Besides a technological advance, these pulley wheels deliver the lowest possible friction and unmatched lifetime. Thanks to the titanium material and the coated bearings, these pulley wheels are extremely durable, being almost immune to the damaging effects of foreign objects and corrosion factors.
Please note that when mounting these pulley wheels, you should use the original SRAM spacers.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.