Suitable for all cycling applications, whether it is road, MTB, or triathlon, these pulley wheels will optimise your Campagnolo 11 speed rear derailleur with reduced friction and extended lifetime. Being the fastest spinning bearings on your bike, an upgrade with the CeramicSpeed high performance pulley wheels are an effective way to save energy or ride faster.
Aluminium Pulley Wheels
Weighing only 22g grams, these lightweight pulley wheels are fitted with CeramicSpeed Bearings, which reduce friction and feature increased lifetime. The aluminium alloy is very durable, and together with the pulley design, the set optimises the overall performance of your Campagnolo derailleur.
Titanium Pulley Wheels
Being able to accommodate CeramicSpeed Coated or Standard Bearings, the coated pulley wheels are extremely resistant to wear and tear. Protected by our thin coating formula, applied on the steel races, which is 75% harder than hardened steel, your titanium pulley wheels with coated bearings deliver the lowest friction achievable and unmatched lifetime.
Choosing the coated option , you benefit from even longer lifetime and further reduced friction thanks to the special coating applied to the bearings races.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.