Upgrade your Shimano rear derailleur with CeramicSpeed Pulley Wheels for reduced friction and extended lifetime. As the fastest spinning bearings on your bike, upgrading your drivetrain with CeramicSpeed Pulley Wheels is an effective way to save energy or ride faster. Whatever your riding application, these pulley wheels will last longer than any standard pulley wheel and they achieve the lowest friction.
Aluminium Pulley Wheels
These pulley wheels are made from a light Aluminium alloy and thanks to their special design, they help guide the chain in its ideal line and perform super smooth shifting when riding.
Titanium Pulley Wheels
Made from durable CNC-machined titanium, these pulley wheels outlive any other material and can be matched with CeramicSpeed Standard Bearings or Coated Bearings, while delivering even lower friction and are more resistant to corrosion.
Choosing the coated option , you benefit from even longer lifetime and further reduced friction thanks to the special coating applied to the bearings races.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.