Designed to fit all SRAM 11s mechanical and electrical derailleurs, these CeramicSpeed Pulley Wheels put less friction between the power transferred from your legs and the rear wheel. Each pulley wheel is fitted with CeramicSpeed high quality bearings that offer for a more efficient drivetrain.
Aluminium Pulley Wheels
Better than the standards equipment, these pulley wheels feature aluminium alloy pulley wheels that are extremely light, weighing only 22g, without spacers. Low friction and long lifetime is the essential and unique mix of properties that makes these pulley wheels superior to the markets standards.
Note: these pulley wheels are not delivered with spacers. When mounting the pulley wheels reuse the original SRAM spacers.
Titanium Pulley Wheels
Made from strong yet lightweight titanium (24g), these pulley wheels outlast every other standards, making durability one of their key characteristics. These pulley wheels can be fitted with either coated or standard bearings. The coated bearings feature an extremely durable layer of coating applied on the steel races, which is 75% harder than hardened steel. Combining the properties of the titanium pulley wheels with those of the coating, you benefit from the ultimate pulley wheels that have further reduced friction and even longer lifetime.
Choosing the coated option , you benefit from even longer lifetime and further reduced friction thanks to the special coating applied to the bearings races.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.