Developed to fit all SRAM 9-10 speed rear derailleurs, these CeramicSpeed Pulley Wheels reduce friction and benefit from extended lifetime, optimising the efficiency of your drivetrain. Using grade 3 Silicon Nitride balls in every pulley wheel bearing, your pulley wheels are guaranteed the highest quality on the market.
Note: these Pulley Wheels are not delivered with spacers. When mounting the pulley wheels reuse the original SRAM spacers.
Aluminium Pulley Wheels
Matched with a lightweight aluminium material, these pulley wheels are designed and manufactured to deliver optimal performance and efficient gear shifting.
Titanium Pulley Wheels
Combining a sturdy titanium pulley wheels with standard or coated CeramicSpeed Bearings results in a pair of pulley wheels that outlast every standard available and weigh only 24g. The titanium pulley wheels, married with coated bearings translate into increased resistance to wear and the damaging effects of contaminating factors, as well as friction reduced to a minimum. This is possible thanks to a special coating applied to the bearings races into a thin and even layer, which is 75% harder than hardened steel.
Choosing the coated option , you benefit from even longer lifetime and further reduced friction thanks to the special coating applied to the bearings races.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.