The CeramicSpeed UFO Racing Chains are for all riders that want to save between 2-5 watts on competition day. As a result of a special formula and in-house performance testing, the CeramicSpeed UFO Racing Chains now comes in two versions: an optimized KMC SL 11s and 10s chain which is compatible with SRAM, Campagnolo and Shimano, and an optimized Dura-Ace HG901 11s chain specific to Shimano drivetrains.
The CeramicSpeed UFO Racing Chains are developed for unmatched racing performance and are intended for race-day applications. The racing chains will last min. 600 km / 370 miles before significant efficiency losses, and potentially even longer under clean riding conditions. The latest frictional tests show that CeramicSpeed UFO Chains are the fastest, most reliable treated chains on the market.
To learn more about the UFO Racing Chain treatment and developing, please read this.
Be aware that the UFO treatment is not optimised for wet and muddy conditions, which might cause corrosion on the chain. Read more about maintenance here.
Testing results show, that UFO Racing Chain proves to be faster than other treated chains.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.