This D30 protection-enhanced glove should provide the confidence to blast through the toughest terrain so you can focus on what's ahead. Constructed with the highest degree of mobility and durability in mind.
- Special embossed neoprene cuff offers style with maximum durability and comfort.
- 4-way stretch top hand to increase abrasion resistance.
- D30 knuckles for highest level impact protection.
- Adjustable TPR wrist closure with hook and loop backing ensures proper fit.
- Mesh finger gussets enhance mobility and wick away moisture.
- Thumb overlay aids in reducing blisters.
- Perforated single-layer Clarino palm for superior airflow and comfort.
- Silicone printed palm and finger graphics improve palm and lever traction.
- Integrated tech-thread keeps you connected with your devices.
- Material: 47% Polyester, 21% Rubber, 17% Nylon, 6% Elastane, 6% Cotton, 3% Polyurethane.
Delivery is £4.25 to the UK mainland, except for bikes & e-bikes which we will advise cost based on your address.
Delivery will usually be within 3-5 working days. We may occasionally need to order stock in before dispatching it to you, in this case delivery will take 5-10 working days.
If you would like delivery outside of the UK then please contact us on 01787 379406 so we can provide you with a shipping price.
Changed your mind?
We are happy to accept goods back and provide a full product refund on the following basis:
- You contact us within 14 days of receipt via phone (01787 379406) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The goods are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- The goods are in perfect, re-sellable condition including all packaging.
- The buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
We would advise you use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for loss of an item on its way back to us. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable.
We inspect all items before they are dispatched from us, damaged or defected items are not knowingly sold. If your item is faulty, we will provide a full refund or exchange on the following basis:
- You notify us as soon you identify the issue by phone (01787 379406) or email (email@example.com)
- Depending on the size of the item you are returning, we will either arrange a collection or ask you to return the product to us. Once we inspect the item we will process your refund (including delivery costs) or arrange an exchange if preferred.